. .
"Who Killed Bambi?" - A screenplay | Roger Ebert's

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldvk95
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:24 am    Post subject: "Who Killed Bambi?" - A screenplay | Roger Ebert's If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

The Sex Pistols are the start of a whole new thing. You're going to see depression, soup Kitchens, a return to fundamental gut-music-futuristic oldies! An era of child eso gold... His voice trails off in enthusiasm. M.J. looks at him curiously, then picks up the golden box and offers it.M.J.Want some more, then?PROBY (coming back down to earth)Not so early in the morning.M.J.What's it all called, then?PROBY Punk rock.M.J. Punk rock...(smiles)I've been a punk for fifteen years, duck. How old are they?PROBY I don't have any idea. Eighteen, nineteen, I would think...M.J. (mental arithmetic)Half a lifetime ago... and I'm still young.Proby has been leading up to something.PROBY...real favor to me, M.J. I'd really appreciate it if you'd turn up for one of their sets tonight. A star like you - it'd give them a real kick.M.J. considers.M.J.Are they any good?PROBYWe're signing the record deal this morning.M.J.Which means fuck-all. Can they play?PROBYThey need some work here and there.M.J.Can they sing? PROBYThe real point is the way they inter-relate with the crowd - the energy, the anarchy, the dancing... M.J. (bemused, to himself)"Can't sing, can't act - can dance a little.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.