. .
What Makes a Good Guild Leader?

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangkangqi
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: What Makes a Good Guild Leader? If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I'm sure we've all been in both good and bad guilds before in our gaming history. My question to you all is, what makes a good guild leader in your opinion? What qualities does a person have to have to be recognized as a good guild leader? Can you be a good guild leader without your archeage gold being successful? Does success make you a good guild leader? What does a guild leader have to do to be determined a bad guild leader? I'm interested in hearing all of your opinions. I'm sure we all have stories to tell A1:First, they must be active in the game and supportive. While every organization might need an "enforcer", it should not be the guild leader.They must be outgoing and communicate activities clearly.<wow gold> If he wants the guild to do WvW on Sundays, he needs to make it clear.They must be a good judge of character in that they know when someone is toxic to the guild. I've been in guilds/gaming communities where one immature outburst can drive people away; especially if that person has any kind of authority in the group.They should be extremely knowledgable of the game aspects that guild will focus on. A RP guild should have someone who's done some DM before, while a WvW focused leader should have a lot of ideas on how to best use manpower.Lastly, they should know their weaknesses and limitations. If the GL is on the East Coast of the US, he should find trustworthy officers on the West Coast to manage the later schedules.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.