. .
Family Members

Topic Tags 

View previous topic :: View next topic  

would you be sad or miss the one you don't even know about?
Yes...it be sad to lose another family members (even if i don't even get to know that person...)
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
No...(because i never get to know him/her so it really doesn't affect me)
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
maybe? (I Don't Know)
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Family Members If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

im sad to announce that my family members is dead...

okay im going to let you members knows this but you members going to think im heartless or cold...

my cousin "male" died by a motor accident his motorcycle crash into a car (i don't know who crash who first...that pretty much i heard about it...)

he is young and is married..and died just like that...in vietnam....(FYI i live in canada and no im not a canadian)

and to tell you the truth...when i heard about this...i didn't care...now okay look is not beacuse i wish him dead or anything like that..its just because i don't know him and he doesn't know me...hell if i get a chance to know him i probley miss him but to tell you the truth i don't really care...but am sad that a family members is dead...that all i wanted to let you know in this announcement.....

R.I.P Cousin (your in heaven...looking down and watching over your familys protecting them from harms)

Guang Liang - Tong Hua (Translated)

Link

Artist: Wang Guang Liang 王光良
Michael Wong

Music Name : FairyTale

Last edited by Dragon on Fri May 23, 2008 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
darkprince
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Okay, firstly your feelings are perfectly normal. You can only feel loss for those you feel close to and since you dont know him, if you feel guilty you should ask yourself how this will affect those you do know well and that may clarify things for you.
tupacorionmg
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Condolence to you and your family.. family is family, blood is blood, but if you dont know him, its not that big of a deal, cause he wasnt really part of your life..
Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

darkprince wrote:
Okay, firstly your feelings are perfectly normal. You can only feel loss for those you feel close to and since you dont know him, if you feel guilty you should ask yourself how this will affect those you do know well and that may clarify things for you.

no it made me wonder...what IF i die? what do i leave behide for my family and friends?....that what got me thinkin...about it yestrday..

tupacorionmg wrote:
Condolence to you and your family.. family is family, blood is blood, but if you dont know him, its not that big of a deal, cause he wasnt really part of your life..

yeah...i know the different...if it were my family members that part in my life...that help me through hardship...and suddenly they gone and not here with me anymore...i would cried...(that im not lying...) i admit i would shed a tears for that person who i cared for the most...

(now don't go typing saying "i ain't gonna cry because im a man" that totally bullshit every men cried once in theirs lifetime)
xiaoran1220
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

just to let u know..if i read this a little sooner, i too might say i dont care, back den i felt like im really cold, i didnt even cry wen my lolo or lola died, theyre deaths didnt bother me....but recently i felt how nice, how wonderful it is to live even if it is hard.....i even shed tears for my brother whom i thot is dying, ive finally felt how its like to cherish people around u, ur friends and family and even those not concerned with u...i wish i have shown dem before that i cared...if u sympathize for that person u wud feel wat he feels....i even cried for certain girls father..not because her father died but because of the family he left behind.. i couldnt do anything to help..hehehe..it seems i look really weak..heheheh
i think i wud be sad if i know a certain realtive is dead..

i also thot of dying, and wat wud after dat..will they remember me? but i cannot control that..u dont have to leave a legacy so that ull be rembered...just live ur life happy and love those people around u especially those who value u the most..
mager
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I totally understand you Dragon. I have always thought I was heartless myself, when my niece passed away. I didn't know much about her, but a couple days later I kinda wished I was at her funeral, to show my respect anyways. Although it may seem heartless, its reality, there are many more people who are heartless.
dsid4evr
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Condolence Dragon
although u didnt know him he was a part of your family
and its always awful (in my opinion) when it becomes smaller............
yukihiro
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:17 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

sorry to hear. honestly, i would feel the same way as you. it's only normal
wenzi110
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

It was a bright sunny afternoon with a fresh breeze blowing from the northeast. The small sloop was making a series of very short tacking maneuvers as it made its way gingerly up the narrow channel.

The forest marched down the steep rocky hillsides to abruptly meet the sea below on both shores. The tiny but sturdy craft was tossed precariously by the rip tides created in the close waterway. The sole occupant reset her grip on the tiller and brought the sloop around in yet another tack headed toward a little niche in the eastern shoreline. She was kneeling in the boat's compact
wow power leveling cockpit watching carefully ahead for any telltale clues on the water that dangerous rocks lay just out of sight below the surface. She held her course on a starboard tack until she was just past a rocky spur which broke the forest cover and actually spilled over into the sea.

When she was about eighty yards from the shoreline she abruptly swung the boat head to the wind bringing it to an almost dead stop in the water. After loosing the sheets on both her jib and mainsails, she quickly scrambled to the bow and let her anchor line out till she felt the anchor touch bottom. She then expertly continued to pay out enough of the line to properly set the anchor, allowing for both safe swinging room as the wind might shift and the expected change of depth as the tides came and went.

She had been so occupied with the Business of sailing her small sloop, that she had not noticed that she had an audience.
world of warcraft power leveling A tall slim young man in blue jeans, T-shirt and black leather bomber style jacket was sitting on the rocky spur smiling with open admiration at the sailing skill of the woman skipper on the neat little sloop. As she stood from securing the anchor and started to lower and tie down her sails, he arose and quickly walked back up into the trees behind him. So she never knew that her arrival had been noted.

When the sloop was secured to her satisfaction, Katherine went below and put a tiny kettle on the single burner in the diminutive galley. As she waited for the water to boil, she pulled a thick dog-eared ring binder out of a wow gold shelf to the left of the companionway and opened it to the last entry. This book served a dual purpose as a ship's log and personal journal. She noted her time of arrival and location of the tiny sheltered anchorage, the weather which was close to perfection for a sailor and a personal note that this seemed a great spot in which to write and create.
shijin123
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: shijin123 If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

All kinds of Replica handbags and Replica watches with fashionable styles and excellent quality in the market. Replica handbags and watches have difference quality grades because of the difference on the price. It is well known to us that you will receive what you paid for. It is impossible to buy a first-class with a very low price. Even though many of them have the same appearance, they are not the same level in quality. Rolex replica watches with graceful taste and exquisite workmanship are the vital points for people to choose. A series of Breitling replica watches with top level quality at very reasonable prices. It is really not a bad thing for you if you pamper yourself sometimes by buying what you really love. It can be considered as an inspiring way to improve yourself. If you are a Bvlgari replica watches fan, I guess you will be very exciting when you see our marvelous replica Bvlgari watches. Everyone want to choose watches which will actually show their character and taste. Hublot replica watches with unique and fashion designs can really make you different with others. As I see, Chopard replica watches are more suitable people who loves simple. When you are choosing gifts for yourself ,please don't forget to buy something beautiful for your family. Designer handbags are the everlasting best gifts for women. Nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it, you can get your Louis Vuitton replica through your unremtting efforts. The newest styles of Hermes handbags get a fall in the price. Limited edition styles are keeping giving your surprises. Integrate purchase can surely get more discounts. Select one style of Balenciaga handbags is a very wise idea in the end of the year. For further more details of our Burberry handbags and Gucci handbags, welcome to visit our site to consult us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> Announcement All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.