. .
Vacation almost over!!

Topic Tags 

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Vacation almost over!! If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

well i have one week left before going back to work jan, 28 so yeah that means i can't upload like before (so it going to be slow...)

but for now anyways did you like the new style of the forum? ( i change it tired of DAJ Glass ) this one is called GATEAWAY =p

so anyways just wanne let you know Cool

Last edited by Dragon on Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
dsid4evr
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

what a pity that your your vacation is about to end
i was hoping for major uploads

new style by the way looks kinda cool
Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

it won't be a pity if others members start uploading they own stuff and share it with others! (instead of me ALL THE TIME lol) Wink
dsid4evr
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

you made this website, thats why it is most up to you.
hehe Twisted Evil
but no worrys i try to contribute too Cool
Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

dsid4evr wrote:
you made this website, thats why it is most up to you.

true....but doesn't mean other can't help out
tupacorionmg
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

hey you know what I just broke my psp 1 hour ago!!!
Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

tupacorionmg wrote:
hey you know what I just broke my psp 1 hour ago!!!

you shoulda post that in a PS topic

but oh well guess you hafta buy a new one i wonder how you broke it
tupacorionmg
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

well i was kind of frustrated and im just kind of not thinking, so i just posted out of nowhere, but i found a new lcd. so im good, just waiting for its delivery...ü
Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:42 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

hahaha that make me wanne make a topic "post your anger here" but nah lol
tupacorionmg
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

haha lol, wait, i thinks thats a good idea, although id expect it to have a lot of profanities lol..ü
Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

tupacorionmg wrote:
haha lol, wait, i thinks thats a good idea, although id expect it to have a lot of profanities lol..ü

my god your right!...
tupacorionmg
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

yeah, itl have a lot of those since people are really angrily posting lol
Ramya
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Interview God

"Come in," God said to me, "so, you would like to interview Me?"

"If you have the time," I said. (wow power leveling)

He smiled through His beard and said: "My time is called eternity and is enough to do everything; what questions do you have in mind to ask me?"

"None that are new to you. What's the one thing that surprises you most about mankind?"

He answered: "That they get bored of being children, are in a rush to grow up, and then long to be children again. That they lose their health to make money and then lose their money to restore their health. That by thinking anxiously about the future, they forget the present, such that they live neither for the present nor the future. That they live as if they will never die, and they die as if they never had never lived..."

His hands took mine and we were silent. After a long period, I said, "May I ask you another question?"

He replied with a smile. Wow gold

"As a Father, what would you ask your children to do for the new year?"

"To learn that they cannot make anyone love them. What they can do is to let themselves be loved.

To learn that it takes years to build trust, and a few seconds to destroy it.

To learn that what is most valuable is not what they have in their lives, but who they have in their lives.

To learn that it is not good to compare themselves to others. There will be others better or worse than they are.

To learn that a rich person is not one who has the most, but is one who needs the least.

To learn that they should control their attitudes, otherwise their attitudes will control them.

To learn that it only takes a few seconds to open profound wounds in persons we love, and that it takes many years to heal them. Sro Gold

To learn to forgive by practicing forgiveness.

To learn that there are persons that love them dearly, but simply do not know how to show their feelings.

To learn that money can buy everything but happiness.

To learn that while at times they may be entitled to be upset, that does not give them the right to upset those around them.

To learn that great dreams do not require great wings, but a landing gear to achieve.

To learn that true friends are scarce, he/she who has found one has found a true treasure.

To learn that they are masters of what they keep to themselves and slaves of what they say.

To learn that they shall reap what they plant; if they plant gossip they will harvest intrigues, if they plant love they will harvest happiness.

To learn that true happiness is not to achieve their goals but to learn to be satisfied with what they already achieved.

To learn that happiness is a decision. They decide to be happy with what they are and have, or die from envy and jealousy of what they lack. World of Warcraft power leveling

To learn that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

To learn that those who are honest with themselves without considering the consequences go far in life.

To learn that even though they may think they have nothing to give, when a friend cries with them, they find the strength to appease the pain.

To learn that by trying to hold on to love ones, they very quickly push them away; and by letting go of those they love, they will be side by side forever.

To learn that even though the word "love" has many different meanings, it loses value when it is overstated.

To learn that they can never do something extraordinary for Me to love them; I simply do. world of warcraft power leveling

To learn that the shortest distance they could be from Me is the "the distance of a prayer."
eagle1r
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

All rivers run into the sea

1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。

2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。

3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。

4. A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. 吃一堑,长一智。
world of warcraft power leveling,
5. A guest should suit the convenience of the host. 客随主便。

6. A letter from home is a priceless treasure. 家书抵万金。

7. All rivers run into the sea. 殊途同归。

8. All time is no time when it is past. 机不可失,时不再来。

9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 一日一个苹果,身体健康不求医。

10. As heroes think, so thought Bruce. 英雄所见略同。
world of warcraft gold,
11. A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。

12. Behind the mountains there are people to be found. 天外有天,山外有山。

13. Bad luck often brings good luck. 塞翁失马,安知非福。

14. Bread is the stall of life. 面包是生命的支柱。(民以食为天。)

15. Business is business. 公事公办。

16. Clumsy birds have to start flying early. 笨鸟先飞。
world of warcraft gold,
17. Courtesy costs nothing. 礼多人不怪。

18. Custom makes all things easy. 习惯成自然。

19. Desire has no rest. 人的欲望无止境。

20. Difficult the first time, easy the second. 一回生,二回熟。

21. Do not change horses in mid-stream. 别在河流中间换马。

22. Do not have too many irons in the fire. 贪多嚼不烂。

23. Do not pull all your eggs in one basket. 别把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里。(不要孤注一掷。)

24. Do not teach fish to swim. 不要班门弄斧。
aion gold,
25. East or west, home is the best. 东奔西跑,还是家里好。

26. Experience is the best teacher. 实践出真知。

27. Fact is stranger than fiction. 事实比虚构更离奇。(大千世界,无奇不有。)

28. Faith can move mountains. 信念能移山。(精诚所至,金石为开。)
World of Warcraft power leveling,
29. First impressions are half the battle. 先入为主。

All rivers run into the sea
jamespeter1121
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:58 am    Post subject: thanks for the info If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

how i wish! i could go in HONG KONG....

Life can be unpredictable at times, with new expenses rising up out of nowhere. Whether a life event or major
change occurs or you lose your job, many things in life can cause you to fall behind on your mortgage payments.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> Announcement All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.