. .
Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! | Roger Ebert's Journal | Roger Ebert

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
goldvk95
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 pm    Post subject: Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! | Roger Ebert's Journal | Roger Ebert If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Many other Tweeters also do, but I like @bleakey's intensity. She cares more about "Dancing with the Stars" than anyone on the show. Then she'll say something that reveals she is smart, funny and not just a couch potato. @kellyoxford tweets so well she was actually flown to Hollywood to meet with TV executives. @oliviacollette always has an unexpected angle on things, and had lots to say about the "Husband Unit" during her recent honeymoon in England and Spain. I look for people like that. @sunsetgunshots is an wow gold kaufen of a Tweeter with a high percentage of good links: She's obsessed with film noir, and has a knack of turning up stuff I didn't know but find out I always wanted to.My day follows a familiar pattern. In the morning, I'll find a poetic tweet waiting from the wonderful @natashabadhwar, who is a filmmaker and photographer in New Delhi and most of all a mum of three. It will have already been today for a long time in India. When you follow one great Indian Tweeter, you tend to come across several more. In the morning they're all waiting for me. There is @nancygandhi, an American living in India, who says she is a "paragraphist." I don't know anything about @RajeshJoshi except he travels widely, injustice makes him mad, and he writes well. @shubhragupta and @anupamachopra are both film critics, often writing about western films.In America, in the morning, @morningporch sits on his porch with a cup of coffee and tweets mostly about what he sees. @bluegrasspoet says she is a poet and lives in Kentucky. No kidding. @etherielmusings has winsome small observations, and rampant romanticism. When I visit any one of the Twitter streams listed in these two paragraphs, Indian, Canadian or American, I find the others retweeted. From halfway around the world, one degree of separation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.