. .
The Pale Tree is an Elder Dragon

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangkangqi
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: The Pale Tree is an Elder Dragon If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I tried searching for this, but couldn’t find any existing threads so……am I the only one who thinks that the Pale Tree is an Elder Dragon? I know it sounds weird at first, but hear me out:Each dragon creates its own type of minions to do its archeage gold – Undead, Branded, Destroyers, etc., the Pale Tree similarly creates the Sylvari to serve as its footsoldiers.The minions of each Elder Dragon constantly fight each other for dominance of Tyria; If I remember correctly from the Sylvari week articles, the Sylvari feel that the destruction of the Elder Dragons is their overarching purpose in life.The Pale Tree “awoke” just as the other Elder Dragons were awaking.Each dragon is tied to a specific element. We have Ice, Earth, Water, Crystal (okay, not one of the typical fantasy elements, but still), and Death. Why not a dragon representing Life?The wow gold of the Elder Dragons are less winged scaly lizards and more geography given form. An Elder Dragon might be a mountain range that awakens to rampage across the land. An Elder Dragon that is a massive tree seems to fulfill the “colossal manifestation of nature/geography” theme.And of course because it would be totally awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.