. .
[Gw2]The Lighter Side of PvP

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangkangqi
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:46 pm    Post subject: [Gw2]The Lighter Side of PvP If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

With all the serious chit-chat in the pvp community, I'm just curious if anyone has any really funny stories/videos they haven't shared in previous archeage gold? I've come up on some of my own from pvping and WvW--even a couple in PvE. Just some not so serious moments where you just had to LOL.To kick it off, and hopefully get more stories here, I'll share my most memorable.Testing a new build for my Mesmer in SPvP I hot joined some random game and proceeded about it like any other match. There weren't a lot of players at the time, so I noticed that I kept running into the same Ranger on point captures. We were pretty evenly matched, sometimes I had to withdrawl and other times so did he--usually one or the other would get back up and that would end the dual. Towards the end of the match however, I noticed that my team was fighting over the Clock Tower and if we could successfully cap the point, we'd pull ahead and snipe the win. I race over, find my team winning the inside battle and spot a familiar face sniping from the outside wow gold. At this point I proceed to attack, he backs his position up and along the side leading up to the roof; having been knocked off earlier in the match I used my blink to port behind him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.