. .
Personal battering ram

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangkangqi
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Personal battering ram If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Q:I made a topic like this in PvP Engineer, but I'd also like a PvE discussion:Ok, so our profession (Engineer) has had much more love lately, and has become what I've been looking for since the first announced the profession in the first place.Elixirs work well (fell in love with Elixir U for the really quick attacks you can do with grenades:)), Turrets need a little buffing with stats applications but on the whole things are looking great:), the kits and gadgets all have their uses.My problem is with the personnal battering guild wars 2 gold farming. It's fun to look at and use in PvE for laughs, but am I the only one thinking it needs to do something else than simply knocking someone back? I can do that with bombs and the rifle, so why would I use a utilitiy just for a knock back?.Thank you for your thoughts. A1:to have an additional Launch. Just like with every other Control-Ability: "Just because you have a Stun already, doesn't mean that another one won't come in handy" A2:I get what Coren is saying.(gw2 gold)Basically, why would I want to bring PBR when I can bring the flamethrower kit instead. I get a knockback with the kit in addition to an assortment of other hot skills. Another example would be why would I bring PBR when I can bring the landmine instead. Its a a positional knockback , which imo is far more useful. A3:See, that's exactly why PBR sucks. its on a longer cooldown than skills we have that already do exactly this. (big ol bomb for example)If all its going to be is a single target KB then it needs to be on a pretty darn short CD like the Flamethrower's KB. 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.