. .
One Litre of Tears (Jap)

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> Drama Series ( POST LONG SERIES HERE )
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mager
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: One Litre of Tears (Jap) If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

This drama is based on the real-life struggles of a 15-year-old girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. The script is based on the diary Aya kept writing until she could no longer hold a pen. The book that later followed entitled One Litre of Tears has sold over 1.1 million copies in Japan alone. Aya Kitō proved her courage and positive attitude towards an uncertain future when suffering such an illness, spinocerebellar ataxia. The drama spans a decade, during which she graduates from school while her conditions worsen.
Information source link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_Litre_no_Namida_(TV_series):

Alternative Title: 1リットルの涙 /Ichi Rittoru no Namida / One Litre of Tears / A Diary with Tears
Genre: Romance, School, Health, Human
Film Date: October, 2005
Total Videos: 11 included special
Korea Casts: Seo Do Young
Audio: Japanese
Sub: English

Well, I tried many ways to get it to embed the clips on here from you tube but I can't seem to be able to so I will put down the link, other than youtube.
Click on the link below to take you to the first episode.

http://www.mysoju.com/1-litre-of-tears/episode-1/part-1/
iurianu
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Ichi rittoru no namida If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Oh my god, you can't imagine how much i could cry on this J-drama Neutral, especially when Aya left the college and all her class-mates ran after her and began singing "March 9"...I still listen the songs from the OST (Kona Yuki, March 9) and thanks to this drama I found the music of Remioromen, which I find to be a great band...and Erika plays great in this movie, I think even better than in Taiyou no Uta.
I advice anyone who is too emotive not to watch this, because ir's the most dramatic story i've seen in my whole life...but it's a great story...
Thanks mager for reminding me of it !
Dragon
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: omg omg omg If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

wow...so that what i been seeing in youtube clip...is there more? or you just got one episode going? (didn't watch it yet ^^)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> Drama Series ( POST LONG SERIES HERE ) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.