. .
Halo: Reach vs Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> Xbox and Xbox360
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alb3rt
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:38 am    Post subject: Halo: Reach vs Call of Duty: Black Ops? If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I have not played either game or any of the previous versions. I would just like for some one to tell me which one is best for me. I don't play online but me and my brothers have three controllers so I am wondering if i can play multiplayer and if so which one has the best offline multiplayer. Also in the story mode can me and my brothers play together. Thank you please answer my question please
evelynz8735
UnderGround Noob
UnderGround Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> Xbox and Xbox360 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.