. .
Guardian EXTREMELY low health?

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangkangqi
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:51 pm    Post subject: Guardian EXTREMELY low health? If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

So I havn't really been following the game or read up on how the class works, I never played guild wars 1 or anything. But this game looked amazing ( and the beta has NOT disappointed me Smile ! ). But as soon as I entered the archeage gold I noticed something.How come that a necromancer and warrior for example are sitting on 26k health and a guardian only 10-13k ? I am a tad worried about survivability and the damage output is extremely underwhelming ( I have only been testing on those golems tho ).Should I be worried?I have my eyes on either guardian, warrior, thief or necromancer.... I am horrible at deciding what to play lol. But I REALLY enjoy the great sword wielding guardian. (gw2 gold)Am I missing something though?Oh, and as a side question ^-^. If I play warrior, will I be able to wear the set that the guardian is wearing on character creation screen ( Norn ). Or are the armor set models class specific? To clarify, is it more like in diablo 3 if you played that, whereas the armor sets change appearance on classes or is it like wow gold? A1:guardians do have fairly low health (and warriors/necromancers have extremely high health)guardians have good surivivability though. Heavy armor, and a lot of solid defensive skills.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.