. .
Fun with Mesmer (PvE mostly)

Topic Tags 
There are no Forum Tags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kangkangqi
UnderGround Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:18 pm    Post subject: Fun with Mesmer (PvE mostly) If a post contains some illegal issues you may abuse on it - just click Abuse and fill the form Reply with quote

I figured I needed a good Mesmer build to have some fun with. Granted I could see if someone sees that I need to enhance something more than I did (hey its a 10/10/20/10/20 build) then let me know and with the justification.A1:Okay, let me open by saying that mesmers are evil. I played around with your archeage gold, and hopefully this one is even more evil. You'll immediately notice that I dropped ranks from the dueling line just because it didn't appear as though the crit chance was high enough to justify bleeds on crits. I also swapped out the pistol rune, but admittedly the replacement was a bit whimsical. Bit more power, few more ways to stack vulnerability and a whimsical AoE freeze. A2:The only thing I would say is that your build is very contradictory. You take amulets and trait yourself for a condition build. But than you roll with MH Sword + pistol, Greatsword. (gw2 gold)Those weapons are all power and burst weapons. In fact looking at your utility's and wow gold, I feel the only conditions you will be applying are a few bleeds from sharper images. If you want to roll a condition build I would suggest something like Staff, Scepter + Torch. That way you can apply all the stuff staff and scepter do with the chaos field and such, along with the burn from torch.That being said, if your just looking to have fun and mess around in PVE, than any build is fine. You should enjoy the game more than anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UnderGround Forum Index -> -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

© 2007 Informe.com. Get Your Own Free Portal.